Monday, October 15, 2007

Any guesses?!

And it's a.......?!?



















If you're gonna guess--you better do it QUICK before you scroll down....





















Keep going.......






















Hurry and guess!!




















It's another..........

































BOY!!!






Just look at that face!
He may look a little "alien-esc" right now, but I'm sure he'll be a cutie when he comes out!! :o)


My doctor had to keep looking cuz he was a little shy. But she DID see something....and usually if there's something--there's SOMETHING!!! So it's not 100%...but I have NO doubts! There WAS something there! :o)

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Congratulations again and again- That is so exciting that you are going to have a boy. I am sure Parker is really excited to get a brother in the house.

Court and Jill said...

Yay! Another boy will be tons of fun. I'm glad for Parker to have a brother. Those two boys will have tons of fun together!! Are you getting over your sickies?? Hope so, sounds miserable!

Kristin said...

Congrats on the boy! Fun to have a brother for Parker. Everything still going okay?

And hey, his little alien face is adorable. :)

Jocelyn said...

YAY! Congrats!! 2 girls and 2 boys... sounds perfect. I am sure Parker is going to love having a brother. My brother and Ben both only had sisters and they BOTH go on about how much they missed out having no brother (it's not that bad, puh-lease)! Luckily, Parker won't have to feel deprived of a bro! HA! Congrats!! Any names picked out?

cominupdaisies said...

Yeah, Parker is WAY excited!! He even WANTS to share his room! Which I am sure he will re-think once he realizes that babies often cry all night. :o) Oh...he will be SO disappointed if it turns out to be a girl!!