So to make a long story really short: We went to the States for Christmas and had a great time! Boy was it good to get some REAL home-cooked American food, see family, and hit my much loved Target store!!! Yep, you guessed it...Target ranks right up there with seeing family!! Do any of you remember that old Calgon commercial (not that I even remember exactly what Calgon is)??? I just remember a woman in a bathtub after a long day saying, "Calgon, take me away!" Well, that's kinda how I feel about Target. I walked in, took a deep breathe, and went, "Ahhhhhh.......T..A..R..G..E..T!". Walking the aisles and seeing so much in one store was pure heaven!
And while I'm at it, let me just say that there is A LOT of new stuff out. Like: honey and chocolate Rice Crispies, mini cans of Lysol spray that fit in your purse (boy could we use that here!), and a lot of other fun stuff that I can't remember at the moment--but SO can't wait to try when we come back! I feel a little behind the times, I'm sure this is all old news to you guys.
Gosh, you leave the country for a year and come back feeling like you hit a major time-warp upon re-entry!!
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm glad you're posting again. I was beginning to think you forgot about your blog. I also love Target! I could shop there and only there for a very long time. It is so nice to have everything you need, and more, at the store every time you go in there!
Loved to catch up on your life since we left. Wow talk about crazyness. We miss you guys lots, the girls often talk of lily Addy and Parker (I think Rory really liked him). I am glad to have missed the excitement last year and I'm sure it's not the last of it. Whats your favorite place you guys have visited so far? How is tes? I cannot get ahold of her. Miss you
Heather
Hey...I have one of those mini cans of lysol...and when I got it I thought of you and how you needed some of those in the philippines. So, that is funny that you saw them too and thought the same thing! We need to chat soon! --AMY
I'm glad you enjoyed your trip back and also Target. Blessed Target. How are you doing otherwise?
Post a Comment