I try to keep my blog very unidentifying by NEVER using our last name or listing our exact location. So if any of you have our last name on your blog lists, I'd really appreciate it if you'd just use our first names instead. I don't want to have to make my blog private at this point. But having complete strangers know our names and whereabouts just freaks me out!! What can I say...I have privacy issues!!! Thanks for understanding! :o)
I am a mom to 5 great kids (6, if you count hubby). The majority of my days are spent changing dirty diapers, washing sticky fingers, sorting piles of laundry, surviving temper tantrums and sibling rivalry, and chasing down the occasional AWOL child.
MY GOAL: To find more giggles than guilt at the end of each day!!
LOVING robotics, constantly rattling off strange facts I've learned, trying to figure out why anyone would actually "like" a girl, and I've always got my nose in a book!!
Addie (8, going on 13): What I'm Doing
Practicing being an "Artist", learning to play the piano, trying to learn multiplication, and loving to write in cursive!
Lily (7): What I'm Doing
Learning piano with Addie, losing lots of teeth, and being an awesome speller...and even better at math. And she's finally decided to be left-handed!
Logan (nearly 4): What I'm Doing
Still trying to grow big so he can play football, and loving all things boy! You'll never find a truer boy than Logan!
Whitley (2): What I'm Doing
Being a girly girl, and loving all things girly. She keeps us all laughing!
1 comment:
Katie,
I love Mormon Messages and in particular this message from Elder Cook. This was just exactly what I needed to hear today. Thank you.
Post a Comment