Friday, October 23, 2009



Here's a few pictures from our trip to the hospital today. She had the oxygen removed from her for a few hours today. She only has the feeding tube in her nose. She also was moved to the isolette. She seems to like it a lot better. She is doing very well. We hope we can bring her home in about 3-4 weeks, but the nurses tell us to count on bringing her home the first week in December. She is a very precious little girl.

4 comments:

Gary and Joanne said...

Katie,
Thanks so much for the sweet pictures. What a blessing she is to your family. We know it must be quite challenging right now for you but you and Brett are such wonderful parents, I know with the help of Heavenly Father, you can do it. We are praying for your family and all you have ahead to get your precious little one strong enough to come home.
Love, Aunt Joanne

Christina said...

Wow, she's adorable and so tiny! I'm glad Whitley's doing pretty good and hope that you get to bring her home earlier than the dr's predict. My sister has had two babies prematurely and has made a website all about it, if you want to check it out it's www.preemiebabies101.com. It's pretty informative and answers lots of questions. Good luck!

Kimberly said...

I am glad everything turned out alright. I hope you get to take her home soon. She looks adorable, even with her feeding tube.

Jenna said...

Congrats on the new baby! I haven't checked your blog in forever - got your emails saying you had her. I didn't even know you were expecting again! Glad that she is here safe and healthy and that she'll get to come home soon. Love her name too! Congrats and hope your family is doing well. CUTE CUTE!!