Monday, January 31, 2011

Getting back on the horse

Saying it's been awhile is a huge understatement!

I was ready to give up on the whole blog thing. In fact, I did! Blogging, was a great way for us to keep in touch with everyone while we were living overseas, but it lost it's luster once we moved back to the States. Add another baby (a very premature and medically needy baby) into the mix, and well, blogging ends up at the bottom of the list.

But now that things with Whitley are finally winding down and I'm semi-adjusted to being back in the States (it only took 2+ years!), I guess it's time to give it another try. Purely for the sake of journaling!

So here we go again......

2 comments:

DannonL said...

Oh good! You are a great writer and I like reading your blog. I especially like hearing about your cute kids.

Colette said...

Hi Katie,

I just read through all of your blogs above this one and I am so glad to have caught up. I can't believe what you and your daughter have been through. I've never heard of her diagnosis. I am so glad she's had surgery and I hope the rest of 2011 has shown much improvement. I wonder if she has any other little clefts. What a little miracle girl. You are amazing Katie - what an ordeal. love ya - Colette