Tuesday, January 30, 2007

*P* discovers the great outdoors...

*P*'s Class

Here's some pictures from *P*'s field trip back in December.
I got to go as a chaperon. It was a lot of fun!

*P* got to hold a bald eagle!

Isn't this the cutest baby monkey ever!?!

*P* and all the seashells.

The Butterfly museum: It had thousands of butterflies from around the world! It was really neat.

*P* liked the caterpillar!

Okay, so I really can't figure out how to line these pictures up...this will just have to do for now!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

What a fun field trip! That's pretty cool Parker got to hold a bald eagle. When you go to Bohol he can hold the baby monkey like I did! I never thought that would be something I would do, that's for sure!

Your blog is so fun and is seriously making me miss the Philippines! I wish I was there still! Boo! I love it though... so keep updating lots!