Saturday, December 23, 2006

Our Place

Thought I'd post some pictures of our apartment:
There is more square footage than in our house (it includes the maid's quarters though)!




This is the view of the pool from our apt. Nice view, huh!
The pool is absolutely amazing!







Our Living Room & Den








Living & Dining area (had the ent cntr custom made for only $600 bucks...one of the benefits of living here!)









*A* and *L*'s Bedroom (I fell in love with the strawberry stools as soon as I saw them here...had to have them to go with their strawberry quilts!)







*P*'s Bedroom: complete with trains, trains, and more trains!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Your place is awesome!! I went to quite a few different apartments in buildings like that in Manila and yours was by far my favorite! I could live there for a long time! Especially if they keep that ATM in the lobby stocked up! :)