Logan has proved to be a strong, determined, yet extremely happy little guy! He has been rolling over (both directions) for awhile. When I told his doctor how mobile he is she was surprised but said it is a startle reflex some babies have when they get really frustrated or mad. Here's the thing, he's not mad when he does it! And he rolls over ALL THE TIME--not just once in awhile! And not only does he roll, but he also scoots--yes, I said my 5 week old scoots!! He can turn himself all the way around, and scoot for several feet in a matter of minutes. I am afraid to even leave him in the middle of our bed...he's THAT mobile!!
WHAT IN THE WORLD!?
So today, I laid Logan down on a blanket on the floor. I put him on his tummy...becuz he LOVES his tummy, and I went into the kitchen to put the dinner in the oven. I was gone for less than 2 minutes when I heard screaming. I ran back in, and you'll never believe where I found him---over 3 feet away from where I put him, laying on his back and kicking like mad!!! WHAT?! How in the world did my 5 week old do that??? I know what you're thinking....one of the other kids moved him. Nope....they were all gone to church! Parker keeps telling me that Logan is starting to crawl! And now I'm beginning to wonder! :o)
I think we've got a "Bionic Baby" on our hands!!!
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
youa re going to have to get that on video. That is amazing.
Good Luck! I enjoy it when they can't move anywhere. But then again I'm glad when they can finally walk and I don't have to carry them every where.
This post needs a little video to go with it! I can't believe he's already moving like that! I'm scared for how quickly he's really going to be on the move... you're not going to get much of the nice time when he just stays in one spot so you can do some other things, yikes! One time I saw a baby running around and it was so cute... she was so small and running around like a toddler! :)
Post a Comment