Tuesday, May 19, 2009
It's time to fess up....
We're having ANOTHER baby! After everything that happened with Logan in Manila that's pretty shocking, I know! Believe me, I was as shocked as most of you will be...if not more so!! We thought we were done, but apparently the big guy had other plans, which really shouldn't surprise me. We haven't planned any of our pregnancies. They've all sort of snuck up on us. Honestly, I can't say that I'm completely thrilled at the thought of being pregnant again, and all the issues it "could" bring along with it...but Brett and the kids are ECSTATIC!! I'm hoping some of that will rub off on me once I'm feeling a little better! :o) We're due Dec. 3rd, which according to my history really means the middle of November. So....ready or not, here comes Baby #5!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Congratulations!!!! I hope this pregnancy goes better than the last one did for you.
Congratulations Katie! You are one person that will NEVER stop suprising me. What an exciting, joy-filled announcement. Take Care and you might need to find yourself a bigger helper . ..
congrats :-) I liked the baby countdown so I got one for my blog too (I will have to go all the way to the end and then some though!)
Congrats to you and Brett! Good luck with all those kids. I don't think I could do it. And let us know if you ever plan on coming to Canada for a visit. We'll need to get a bigger house. lol.
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you and hoping for no bed rest this time!
Congrats!
Hey Katie,
I found your blog through Audrie's blog. It is fun to see you and your family. I have a private blog, but I would love to give you an invite. Email me at tlzilles@gmail.com if you would like an invite. Take care and good like on baby #5
Tawnia Nielsen Zilles
Congratulations! Five is nothing...you'll love it! Plus there are so many older kids to help, the baby won't even know it's real mother. I don't think my little Ellie realizes my oldest isn't her mom. I would love, love to see you. I think I heard something about a reunion in August. If you miss it, we will just have another one:)
Post a Comment